SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Trouble with scratch cards and subsequent purchases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
natrat22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:42 am    
Post subject: Trouble with scratch cards and subsequent purchases

I think I msut be misunderstanding sometingor misusing somerthing as I'm having ongoingi ssues setting up free access correctly.

At a resort i manage with Firstspot guests get 500MB of download quota free, if they want to use the internet after that they need to buy a plan.

I generate scratch cards using the free access plan to do this. That all works fine, they login with a simple 8 digit number and its great.

However, when that expires, I had assumed that the scratch card number just couldn't be used at all anymore, but it seems they are being prompted to purchase a plan from the cart upon logging in again with the scratch card ID. Is that by design? I had assumed they just couldn't do anything and they would then have to create their own username and password from the login page and purchase a plan.

but does the scratch card effectively work just like a username and password in one? Can they purchase from the cart on the scratch card login after the initial free access plan expires?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: