SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Adding a Disclosure field.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shuxuanma1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:07 am    
Post subject: Adding a Disclosure field.

Hi

Is it possible to add a disclosure field under the login page. I would like to add this so that every user that wants to use our service must agreee to the terms and conditions of our service. This disclosure must be setup in such a way that the user has to click on an accept button. Can you please explain to me how this can be done .
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:04 am    
Post subject:

From your other postings, I guess you would still want users to provide their username and password; instead of purely clicking on the acknowledgement button. Otherwise, anonymous mode would be your choice to go.

If you want users to acknowledge an agreement AND supply their username/password, you can consider customizing the login_form.php file under the FirstSpot\Authserv directory.

One of many possibilities is to add some javascript on that page; so that the 'Login' button will not be enabled or shown until users click on an 'Agree' radio button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: