SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

billing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ictsolutions04

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:21 pm    
Post subject: billing

i want to give my customers the option to sign-up for month or a year membership. is there a way to this within firstspot in the plans tab or do i need to do this on the radius end? if i can do this within firstspot could you please tell me how?
jason
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:53 am    
Post subject:

You can create a shopping cart item that associated with a plan, so that each self-sign up user can pay for the pre-defined cart item through paypal or worldpay.

Also, you can define initial air time for self sign-up users under the Authentication Tab in Configuration Manager.

There is no need to use radius.

Jason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:01 pm    
Post subject:

thank you...what i meant to say was that i wanted to have a month to month membership or a yearly membership that they pay for each month for a certain amount of years....how would i do this in firstspot
jason
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:43 am    
Post subject:

You can take advantage of the Recurring payment feature of paypal or worldpay. First, create your favourite plan and then create a shopping cart item that associated with a plan. Fianlly, setup your credit card payment gateway (please refer to chapter 7 of firstspot_guide.pdf)

Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: