SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Upgrading when after customising pages & more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jasb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:47 am    
Post subject: Upgrading when after customising pages & more

Hi i purchased firstspot 3.04 and have restyled the pages to match our website. Is it possible to upgrade to the latest version without losing all the customisation ive done?

Is it also possible to migrate accounts and plans that are in use? i.e users may have a few hrs left on their accounts (as we sell prepaid time). Am i going to have problems with these accounts if i uninstall and reinstall a new version?

PLease advise
dcgilpin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:43 pm    
Post subject: Upgrading when after customising pages & more

This is a good question. Did you ever get an answer? If so please share it. Thanks.

- dg
Jasb

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:36 pm    
Post subject:

still waiting on a suggested upgrade path etc.

perhaps if they could list the modified pages, so we at least could tell what has changed at that level.
Afterdark

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:27 pm    
Post subject: what did you use to customize

What software did you use to customize the pages, I tried dreamweaver but you know how that goes. I used some of the spaces that are built into firstspot but I wanted to change fonts, locations of images and just a little bit of general layout.

so if you could let me know thanks

Matt
Jasb

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:32 am    
Post subject:

Matt im a web developer by trade and used dreamweaver etc, but most of it was via css etc...

i think theres over half a dozen pages that i customised, using css helped but most pages still need to be opened and have classes and what not applied to them

Patronsoft support guys!! is there a list anywhere that document which html/php pages were modified in the latest build?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: