SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Is it possible to get rid of logo?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:56 am    
Post subject: Is it possible to get rid of logo?

I want to buy firstspot it seems nice compared to other crap I have tried.
very easy to configure my question is it possible to get rid of the patron soft logo on the front. I dont mind it I just dont want any type of free internet access at all. Also could you please tell me how to get rid of the local content example on the front page and exception free websites. I have managed to disable google ect so that it does not connect to those sites but I would like them to be gone off of the front login page. Also one final question will first spot standard be enough for me to run a hotspot. All I need to do is set up one hotspot on a tower and hook that up to the firstspot server I would like to accept paypal or worldpay. I dont need radius support at this time.

ps one more question is binary wizards firstspot seller? I find that there standard version is cheaper but I dont want to buy a hacked version.
James

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:05 am    
Post subject:

the above post is from me guess it did not see my user name when I posted it sorry.
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:35 am    
Post subject:

1. Open the FirstSpot\Authserve\login_form.php file and you can edit the content of the login page (e.g. google links). Please do it with care.

2. The logo and and trial box will disappear in the paid version.

3. You can start with Start Edition and trade-up to Advanced Edition later if you need those advanced features. Please see this feature comparision table:

http://www.patronsoft.com/firstspot/editions.html

4. Binary Wizard is one of our resellers in UK. You can give us a heads-up email (firstspot@patronsoft.com) before ordering with them and we'll pay attention to that order accordingly.

5. If you're suspecting anyone is selling illegal copies of FirstSpot, please report that to us (firstspot@patronsoft.com) immediately.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:27 am    
Post subject:

thanks for the fast responce. my boss wanted to know if it is possible to put a tos page in somewhere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: