SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

login_from.php (I changed the code)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darwinvivas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:34 am    
Post subject: login_from.php (I changed the code)

I changed the file login_from.php to Frames

But now the autentificación of the user is done only in the frame where one finds the code.

Now, how I do in order that the redirection erases(smears) all the frames (top.php, left.php, main.php) and do not be done only where he(she) is in code of the autentificación(top.php).

I need that when the user authenticates the firstspot I detect that there is a frame

I wait for his(her,your) response for the briefness, if they do not understand what I am saying to them, please make it know me.

Thank you for his(her,your) attention

Darwin Vivas
T.S.U. Informatica
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:12 am    
Post subject:

So, you mean you've added some php files for frames; inside the login_form.php? And when you hit the "you're being redirected page", it shows inside your designed frames; instead of a separate page by itself?

As we do not know what you've done exactly to the login page; it's very difficult to provide comments or fixes.

If you have purchased our maintenance contract, you can send the question to support@patronsoft.com; althought the programme itself doesn't include support on customization; I believe our engineer could try to give a few feedback on your customization.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: