SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

PayPal Gateway Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrvtPilot

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:00 am    
Post subject: PayPal Gateway Question

Hi,

I have setup a payment page specifically for my WiFi service in PayPal. I know that there is a parameter that can be posted to PayPal to make that page display to customers when they check out. I found this on PayPal:

"Replace the value of the "page_style" variable with the Page Style Name of the style you wish to apply. The next time the button is clicked, its payment pages will appear in the new style. Specifying the "cs" and "image" variables in the button code will also override your Primary page style."

How would I add that to the gateway so that when people go to pay the right payment page is displayed?

Thanks
philip
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:22 am    
Post subject:

Hi,

If you would like to display your custom payment page for every item in the shopping cart, you can simply set your custom payment page style as "primary" in your paypal account.

However, if you would like to display different payment page style for different item in the shopping cart, I suggest you can do as follow:

search for this line of code in paypal_submit.php:
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="<?=$_POST["item_name"]?>">

add this piece of code underneath:
<input type="hidden" name="page_style" value="<?=$_POST["item_name"]?>">

Now, the php page will redirect you to your desired custom page.
(Remember, the Page Style Name in your paypal account must be the same as the item name in your shopping cart. Also, you have to create different page style for each shopping cart item.)

Hope it solves your problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: