SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Customization and Reporting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seeds33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:06 pm    
Post subject: Customization and Reporting

Hi,
I am in the process of evaluating your product which is so far going smoothly but I have two questions at the moment :

a) I want to be able to edit the text on the login_form page where it states about cookies and the exceptions website (not the websites but the text above them). I see mention in the scripts to get_var but cannot find these defined.

b) Reporting - Is there no built in reporting functionality or is a case that the operator has to pull the data from the data source into Excel and manually arrange ??

Thanks in advance.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:28 am    
Post subject:

1) For customization of login page, please check out chapter 5 of firstspot_guide.pdf instruction.

2) You can view the simple logging information in the Configuration Manager (User category). If you want more complicated reporting, yes you need to extract the data from ODBC table fsusrlog.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:16 am    
Post subject:

Thanks for the response.

With regards the customization, Chapter 5 does not explain how to edit the text on the page. The file login_form.php does not contain the text about the cookies, etc. it just refers to get_var('cookies') but in what file is 'cookies' defined ??

Thanks
Seeds33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:09 am    
Post subject:

You can ignore the last question as I have found the area where this can be modified.

Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: