SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

New To Test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rscataran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:48 am    
Post subject: New To Test

Good day!

I am very new to all this but my boss wants to test this product and hopefully be the solution to a project we are planning to develop. I downloaded the trial version, followed the pre-installation and installed it. (I only have one network card so I used the Loopback adapter). After the reboot, I logged in for the first time but I could not go further hereon now. Please help. Whats Next.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:33 am    
Post subject:

With Loopback Adapter as the Public Network Interface, you can only see the FirstSpot demo page. Make sure you use the URL http://your_public_ip as your initial access page for the client PC (see firstspot_guide.pdf).

You need a machine with 2 physical network cards to experiment with FirstSpot fully. Also, you might want to check out our Technical FAQ at http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 for more information about FirstSpot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:38 am    
Post subject:

Thank you very much alan. I just downloaded the PDF file. I read it carefully and try again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: