SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Bulk User Printing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afterdark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:19 pm    
Post subject: Bulk User Printing

Anyone developed a program that prints out cards with the bulk users?

I need this because even if the quick add user printout is nice I dont like to allow the people who work for me touch anything that could affect the network..... "we all have people like that"

anyone have any ideas before I go and make a program that does it?

thanks
MAtt
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:17 am    
Post subject:

You can create an "Operator Account" which limit the users to "Users" and probably "Status" category within Configuration Manager.

BTW, we are thinking about adding a way to generate prepaid card for our "Bulk Account" feature (in additional to the current prepaid card printout via QuickAdd feature). Will this useful be to you? Any feedback?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:03 pm    
Post subject:

yes that is exactly what I am looking for. I have seen other Hotspot programs out there that already print your bulk account cards for you. I was hopeing someone already did that for this software. "reason I am using patronsoft is because its more stable then the other one" I am realy suprised that you have not intergrated that feature when you started out.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:48 am    
Post subject:

We sort of assume that people would like to create their own format of prepaid card using the exported csv file (for Bulk Account situation). It turns out that a lot of our customers are okay with our standard printout.

BTW, is the format similar to the current QuickAdd prepaid "slip" printout okay? Obviously, we need to modify it a bit so that FirstSpot can generate a series of slips instead of just one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: