SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Custom Alogin_form errors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccochran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:40 pm    
Post subject: Custom Alogin_form errors

So far I love FirstSpot, it does exactly what we want to do. But I need to give a demo to our CEO in order to purchase the software. I've made a custom login page with our logo and acceptable terms of use which I've named Alogin_form.php and put it in the authserv folder.

At the top I've put the <? include "fs_login.php" ?> from what I've read in the guide on page 30.

At the very bottom I've put the form:
<form name="loginForm" action="fs_login.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="ok_url" value="http://www.ourwebsite.com"
<input type="submit" value="ACCEPT Terms of Use" name = "anonymous_mode_button">

I've got two problems.
1) I'm getting PHP errors at the top of my page
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\program files\firstspot\authserv\alogin_form.php:2) in d:\program files\firstspot\authserv\fs_login.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\program files\firstspot\authserv\alogin_form.php:2) in d:\program files\firstspot\authserv\fs_lang.php on line 75

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\program files\firstspot\authserv\alogin_form.php:2) in d:\program files\firstspot\authserv\fs_login.php on line 108

2) The form button is still taking me to the redirect.php page instead of the URL I want the user to go to.

Thank you for your help.
ccochran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 pm    
Post subject:

I've fixed the PHP errors I was having at the top of the page. Turns out I had a <head> tag in my html where it shouldn't have been.

Now the question is, will the trial version actually redirect to a custom page, or will it only redirect using the redirect.php and go to the original customer's page? I saw a previous topic about this but it didn't have a definite answer.

Thanks,
Chris
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:07 am    
Post subject:

See http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3855#3855 .

BTW, in the upcoming v5, you can redirect to fixed page by changing a setting within Configuration Manager (i.e. no code change required).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: