SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Provisioning a User for 1 Hour, 1 Day, etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgmeldrum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:16 pm    
Post subject: Provisioning a User for 1 Hour, 1 Day, etc.

I have been running FS for over 1 1/2 years and have recently upgraded to V.5. I appreciate the work you have done with the many improvements, however, with V.5 I am unable to create a Plan for a specified period of time, i.e., 1 Hour, 3 Hours, 1 Day, etc. that suspends and deletes the user for the period of time they have purchased.

I set the plans up exactly the way I had in the old version but now when someone purchases 1 Hour for example, FS creates the plan but when provisioning the account under "Conditions to suspend this account", it sets the account as "Never".

I have read other posts from people who have purchased FS with similar issues but have not read of a solution to the problem. How do I setup an account for a specified period of time and when that time is completed their account is suspended?

Thank you.

Don Meldrum
dgmeldrum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 pm    
Post subject: Function works properly.

When rereading a previous POST regarding setting up the timed plans I realized that I had incorrectly made a couple of assumptions. Those being corrected, FS handles the disconnect feature correctly.

Again, thanks for all your hard work on Release V.5.

Don Meldrum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: