SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Reporting on Anonymous Logins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kn33l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:26 pm    
Post subject: Reporting on Anonymous Logins

I am evaluating FirstSpot, but am wondering, is it possible to report usage on Anonymous logins?

For example, I have 30 delegates comming in to use the hotspot. i don't want to create 30 accounts (even though it is a fairly simple process using the Bulk Accounts), i need to use the Anonymous login feature, but i also need to charge the delegates for usage, is this possible with FirstSpot or do i need to write my own report to get the data from the DB (assuming that the usage is stored against the MAC in the DB), as the User page is disabled when you use Anonymous logins.

Thanks for your help.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:28 am    
Post subject:

Yes. To view the user log for Anonymous Mode, go to:

Configuration Manager -> Authentication Server -> enable Anonymous Mode and Shared Secret -> click Manage -> click Show users log

Or you can view the table fsusrlog directly. See http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1514 for a guideline.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: