SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

question regarding the advanced edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:09 pm    
Post subject: question regarding the advanced edition

i have some questions regarding the firstspot advanced edition, if i get the advanced edition , do i have the full customiation for the login web page , because in the trial edition i saw that it have limitation in the UI customization , for example i cannot remove the logo for patronsoft in the down right corner of the login web , and also l cannot change the notes that ask for disabling the cookies . the only thing that i can do is to change the logo in the left side.

so if i get the advanced edition can i have the full cutomization for the login web page ? i mean changing anything and also add arabic words since we want to use it for people who don't speake english.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:57 am    
Post subject:

Yes, you need to edit the file login_form.php. Refer to chapter 5 of firstspot_guide.pdf for a guideline.

For translation, you can either edit within Configuration Manager -> UI Customization -> click Show/Hide default language content, or put the translated text in the file custom_lang.php. Refer to firstspot_guide.pdf -> chapter 3 -> UI Customization section for details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: