SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Cant start firstspot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mehmetcop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 pm    
Post subject: Cant start firstspot!

im considering to buy firstspot looking softwares for hotspots.Firstspot looks fine but i cant run it i read readme rtf over and over but no luck.İf anyone help i will be very glad.Error is when i trying to run the firstspot from webinterface an error comes up

Sun Jun 01 18:50:03 2008 ***** All the error messages of session started at Sun Jun 01 18:50:03 2008 are shown below *****
Sun Jun 01 18:50:05 2008 General error from setting the private network connection wifi.

Thx
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 am    
Post subject:

First, for Private Network Interface (i.e. network card that connects to the hotspot side), we only support normal Ethernet card (but not Wi-Fi card).

If you are already using a Ethernet card, looks like your driver configuration is corrupted. Try:

1) uninstall/reinstall the network driver (not our FirstHop driver) for Private Network Interface

2) make sure our FirstHop driver is re-bind correctly to your Private Network Interface (see readme.rtf) after step 1, you may need to restart Windows

If you still have difficulties, you might want to try to reinstall FirstSpot with a different network card as the Private Network Interface.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: