SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Username becoming activated before their time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magadred

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 pm    
Post subject: Username becoming activated before their time

I am running Firstspot in a production network and I am getting occurrences of usernames becoming inactive though they have never been used. Users must enter a username and password in order to get internet access and this is very seemless for the most part except for the random times when I get a user who has used no minutes at all but they are inactive because they have no more minutes.

I have them set up as becoming active at first log in with a certain airtime. For example for two days they get 2880 minutes. and they get suspended 2 days after they are made active. If a username is close to that one with a totally different password is entered by mistake would it activate that username? (Eg wifi001 and wifi002 with wifi001 being sold first. If the customer inadvertantly enters wifi002 even with a wrong password does it get activated?) Basically Activate at login should mean successful login and I am making sure that is what it is.

Thank and Cheers.
magadred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm    
Post subject: Is anyone going to answer this post?

Any update or insight into this problem? Who can I call for maintenance since I am under the maintenance package?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:48 pm    
Post subject:

Sorry for the late response.

We cannot find your maintenance record. Can you send email to support@patronsoft.com and state the email you use to make your purchase?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 pm    
Post subject: Resolved

Was advised to update to latest version of FirstSpot which resolved this as it was a known issue. Thank you. Are there any plans to add any additional payment gateways to the system? Due to location the supported payment modules are not an option and building a custom payment module is not an option at this time. Any plans to add any more options for processing payment. Specifically, what about any solutions from plugnpay (plugnpay.com)?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:53 am    
Post subject:

Sorry, but we have no plan for plugnpay.com at this moment.

If you are interested in having us to customize this payment gateway for your case, please email us at firstspot@patronsoft.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm    
Post subject: Custom payment module

Can I get a ball park figure as to how much it will cost and what sort of time line? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: