SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Exception Free Websites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
python

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:59 pm    
Post subject: Exception Free Websites

hi again

ive notice that after i installed firstspot in "Exception Free Websites" section www.google.com is enabled by default so i removed it and now the list is empty after i reboot my client system, before i connected with the user details i tried www.google.com by either the exception free website example on the sign in page or simply surfing in a new internet explorer window and both ways it let me surf in google and search for items

it does happen only with google i guess it has something to do with it because google was enabled by default but that is just assuming
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 am    
Post subject:

This is due the google.com is put in the offical free websites list for payment gateway Google Checkout.

Comment out (use semi-colon ';') in the file AllowedHostsKeywords.txt under FirstSpot directory the below entries:

checkout.google.com
sandbox.google.com
ssl.google-analytics.com
www.google.com
google.com

and then restart FirstSpot. This should solve your "google" issue.

We will improve this design in the upcoming v6, by only enabling the session within AllowedHostsKeywords.txt (i.e. Exception Free Websites Domain Name) when the corresponding payment gateway is currently in-use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: