SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Issues with usage log stored in Fsusrlog table

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soji

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 am    
Post subject: Issues with usage log stored in Fsusrlog table

Hi,

I want to bring to the notice of the FirstSpot team that the usage log stored in fsusrlog seems not to be always reliable. The fsusrlog contains duration of time spent by users but i have discovered that sometimes, firstspot does not store usage duration for some vouchers used on hotspots. I have cases of used vouchers whose details (as in usage duration) is not captured or traceable in fsusrlog. pls can someone explain why this is the case?

Rgds,

Soji
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:33 am    
Post subject:

Can you give me a bit more details, preferably a way to reproduce the problem?

Note that FirstSpot only records the log entry in table fsusrlog when user logs out. So the users that are currently logged in won't show in table fsusrlog.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 pm    
Post subject:

exactly as you said. i have not changed anything here. I expect it to log entries when users log out. it does that quite all right, but what am saying is that it doesn't do it all the time. it's an out-of-the-box feature and i haven't changed it.

this is the scenario. every day, i query the fsusrlog to view log entries for the previous day. i could see that no log entry is entered for one or two vouchers when i compared the entries with the used vouchers. the essence is to match log entries with vouchers in case customers request for usage history. we should be able to sum up entries to arrive at actual value on the voucher. am i clear enough?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: