SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

2 part question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KWheeler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 pm    
Post subject: 2 part question

1. To be able to allow receptionists with little to no computer skills to be able to "quickadd" guest users, I would need to purchase the Premium edition? I cannot use standard for this?

2. How do I let "quickadd" user accounts to delete themselves after they time out?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm    
Post subject:

1. FirstSpot Standard Edition will include the QuickAdd feature. See http://patronsoft.com/firstspot/editions.html for details.

2. What exactly do you mean by "time out"? We do support auto-delete feature for inactive users. Refer to chapter 3 -> Users -> "Remove user(s) that has not login for certain period of time" of firstspot_guide.pdf for details.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 pm    
Post subject: But

What I meant is adding Operators accounts. In the trial version. I created an operators account called secretary. When a secretary logs in, all they see is the users screen. It has to be that dumb for them. I cannot have them logging in as an admin. Can I accomplish this with the standard version?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm    
Post subject:

No. You need at least Premium Edition for Operators support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: