SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Reseller status and support timeliness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tlamming

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:57 pm    
Post subject: Reseller status and support timeliness

I would like to become a reseller, as I can use this solution with several of my clients. However, I have contacted the email address given for reseller requests with no answer. Because there is no number to call, I am frustrated because I need to move forward.

Once you are a reseller, how do you get support should you be in the united states, which is 12 hours difference from hong kong?

Please contact me.. Tlamming at qualitech dot net
tlamming

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:40 pm    
Post subject:

Anyone? I really need to implement this. I have a client waiting with cash in hand.. I want to resell this product!!
tlamming

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:49 pm    
Post subject:

I still have not recieved an email nor phone call. What do you suggest I do? Should I just try another product?
kbusa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:17 pm    
Post subject:

Looks like a good time to find someone else...I was wondering how good the service to USA customers would be...if you can't get an answer to a simple question like this, how can you expect good service on anything else?

The product is represented well on the website, and appears to be what I need, but maybe that is where all the energy goes, instead of service?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: