SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Problems on Windows Server 2003 SP1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeisenzimmer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:58 am    
Post subject: Problems on Windows Server 2003 SP1

Here's one for you:

We are using Windows 2003 Server Enterprise with SP1. This is a clean install (i.e. format-and-install clean). We used all the default options during the install.

I went and installed FirstSpot Advanced 4.0.4 (since that what our license is). I have a Linksys LNE100 as the Internet Card (works fine), and a Broadcom NeteXtreme 5711 Gigabit card as the private card. The Internet works fine on the server.

When I try and connect with a client machine on the private side, I cannot get the login page or anything, I get a Server Not Found error. If I type in the server IP directly (10.0.0.1:5788), I get the login page. I login that way, but my MAC on the server shows up 00-00-00-00-00-00. Even after I login, I get a Server Not Found error.

Any ideas?

Jeremy Eisenzimmer
Professional Technologies
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:39 am    
Post subject:

1) Check out http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1086

2) Are you using HP machine? If yes, please remove the "HP Network Configuration Utility". Make sure you remove the HP Network Configuration driver completely (instead of just unbind it).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: