SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Pricing structure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francois

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:55 pm    
Post subject: Pricing structure

I want to implement a hotspot for a friend's (small) guest house. But I find that even the Standard Edition of FirstSpot is expensive for a business who will have a maximum of 15 registered users and maybe 2 or 3 active at any given moment. It is all fine and well to say that the software supports an unlimitted number of users, but the pricing effectively places the software out of reach of small businesses. Is this not part of your target market?

From internet forums I see that PatronSoft used to have a version of FirstSpot (version 3) available for small businesses at a cost of only $99. Why was this option abandoned?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:35 am    
Post subject:

Actually, the US$99 version wasn't particular popular. Maybe customers are looking for more advanced features...

Having said that, please drop an email so that we can discuss your case further.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: