SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Keeps redirecting to log-in page after logging on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadoza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:18 am    
Post subject: Keeps redirecting to log-in page after logging on.

Hi, we have ran into a situation where a customer, with IE7, keeps getting redirected to the log-in page. I think we have discussed this before, we go through a lot of customers and this isn't an issue I am running into a lot, only 3 or 4 customers have had this problem since the launch of IE7.
Shadoza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:21 am    
Post subject:

I guess what I need to know is... What setting would cause this problem within the customer's own computer. "Over the phone" he says his settings are all correct (correct I assume because thats how my laptop settings are as far as security and privacy with IE7. Is there any other setting that may cause this problem?

Customer is getting log in page, he is able to create an account, after "logging in" his computer does not log in, FirstSpot does not show him as online. He just gets redirected back to log in page.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:53 am    
Post subject:

We are unable to reproduce your problem in our lab so far.

One thing you can check is the cookie handling settings. FirstSpot requires "session cookies" (as opposed to persistent cookies) in order to work. You might want to ask your customers to loosen their security settings as a test.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: