SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

I CAN´T OPEN EMULE PORTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joserudi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:24 pm    
Post subject: I CAN´T OPEN EMULE PORTS

I try to open emule ports and firstspot don´t open this, How i can open this ports for alls my clients?

Thanks
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:10 am    
Post subject:

What exactly do you mean by open emule ports? Once the client login successfully, he should be able to use any applications.

Or you want to do port forwarding within FirstSpot NAT? Currently, FirstSpot NAT does not support port forwarding. The workaround is to turn off FirstSpot NAT.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:04 am    
Post subject: Reply

I would like that emule works without limits and my clients can play their games but they obtain ID LOW in emule. I think it is possible by the ports. I had I have proved with the "white list" in port filtering but don´t work, i have tried open this ports: 80,443,21 and 4662 TCP and 4672 in UDP but don´t work. I have many publics IP adddres but all my clients only use one for all by NAT. Sorry, my English level is very low. Thanks. I´m Spanish.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:23 am    
Post subject:

The Port Filtering feature is used to limit client PC to a certain kind of application (e.g. 80/443 for web), and it only works after the user login. So I don't think it exactly fits your needs.

Your best bet is to turn off NAT within FirstSpot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:53 am    
Post subject: ip range

I have a ip range to my ISP. From 89.140.15.1 to 89.140.15.255. The first is my router IP. How I could configure firstspot to give these ip to my clients. My router doesn´t have DHCP server. Thanks
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:06 am    
Post subject:

Please check out http://patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1345 for a similar case. And yes you do need someone that understands networking quite well to set it up correctly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: