SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Looking for Internet cafe software with a central server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter@msnp.com.au

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:15 am    
Post subject: Looking for Internet cafe software with a central server

Hi,

I am looking for software the will run about 60 cyber cafes / gaming lounges.

What I want is a central server on the internet that an access point Linksys, dlink ect can connect to for client autcentacition, security and management.

Each cafe can e set up to have a sales point to sell hours to customers at a point of sale and hand the customer the access id and password to connect to the internet.

I want to be able to sell time and the central server will grant and colate the access for the point of sale.

I have a customer with 12 shops and I want to be able to sell time 3o minute blocks and up from each location but the server/billing server is out on the net somewhere.

I do not want a server at each location only an access point eg linksys, dlink ect connected to a dsl line. I want to be able to configure one PC to connect via a browser session over the net to the main server for creating accounts and selling time.

Does Patronsoft achive all these requirements or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: