SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

PLAN AND PAYPAL PROBLEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joserudi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:31 am    
Post subject: PLAN AND PAYPAL PROBLEM

I have the same problem with paypal and i paste the local.zip in the local directory. now the users is active but not verify the plan instead of this, ilimit user is created.

There is a problem with the certificate in paypal page too when return after the payment.

I use the 5.0 version and its like if dont aplicate the plans when my users pay.

Thanks
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:09 am    
Post subject:

See http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2072

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:05 am    
Post subject:

Sorry but i donĀ“t understand very well.

I have tree plans into my plans and tree links to my shopping cart. I think the problem is in self sign-up plan. I have no plan is select and in redirect option to a shopping cart.

The problem is that they pay, the users can navigate unlimited time and in the bandwith settings add a zero.

Please tell me all a i want to do to works ok?. Thanks
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:09 am    
Post subject:

Again, see the above link. You need to initialize the account attributes (e.g. timeleft) to zero minutes first.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:54 pm    
Post subject:

But How I initialize the account atributes? I put zero in the values and my clients always have unlimited time.
joserudi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:42 am    
Post subject:

Please tell me how i can initialize this values. I hvae to create a new plan with all zero atributes and put in dign-up plan.

I have three plans. One hour, One day and One month. I put Initial air time in Authentication server in zero, and redirect to my shopping cart.

Then in my shopping cart i have this three plans to select but always have unlimited time to my clientes.

How i initialize this plans? Thanks
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:52 am    
Post subject:

Any error message during the credit card purchase?

Here are the steps:

1) make a plan (plan x) with zero value (not NULL) for the attribute that in use (e.g. timeleft) only

2) tie self-signup to plan x

3) when user self sign-up, double-check that the user has zero minutes (i.e. he shouldn't able to surf the Internet unless he purchases)

4) now your shopping cart should have 3 plans (note that this 3 plans are different than the plan used by self-signup). Proceed with the credit card purchase by the client and see whether it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: