SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

multi-user and single client account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:12 pm    
Post subject: multi-user and single client account

If I switch our settings to multi-user (similar to a hotel conference situation) can I still have the ability to generate single users?

G.

Please answer my posts...you've only answered one out of four. What's up with that?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 am    
Post subject:

You can either use Shared Secret (i.e. Multiple Logins) or normal username/password (i.e. one login per username), but no both.

BTW, are you interested in purchasing official support within our maintenance program? See http://patronsoft.com/firstspot/buy_now_3.html for details.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 pm    
Post subject: replies

Alan:

Thanks for the reply....the product works very well for our application but there's always one or two little things that I can't find the answer for. We're not a "needy" company that requires a bunch of support and we can work through most problems. It's only the bizzarre ones we need help with so if you could help once in a blue moon then that would be sufficient.

Thanks for the help so far.

G.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: