SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Logout window timing out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 am    
Post subject: Logout window timing out

HI, I´m having a problem with the logout window, for some reason after a couple of hours of use the logout window times out and my customers have to phone me to manually logout for them, I gave them the logout command but it doesn´t seem to work. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Thx
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm    
Post subject:

What do you mean by "logout windows time out"? Can you be more specific?

Also, have you changed the default datasource? What FirstSpot version are you using?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 am    
Post subject:

I´m using version 5.1.3

When a customer logs in using his user and password, a popup window opens in the bottom right hand corner, where he can click to disconnect after a couple of hours, our clients are complaining that this window times out, meaning that it no longer says disconect, instead of this it says this conecction has expired. The other instance would be if they close this window by mistake, I wan´t them to be able to use the logout.firstspot.org command. I haven´t changed any of the default settings for this command. I think it should be active by default, but maybe i´m wrong.
Thx in advance
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am    
Post subject:

Not sure why. Have you somehow changed your Apache setting? Maybe your Apache hang? When your problem happens again, can you restart the Apache manually to see whether it fixes your problem?

Also, do you have any Power Saving enabled in your FirstSpot machine?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: