SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Automatic redirect after 30 min

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joekajoeka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 am    
Post subject: Automatic redirect after 30 min

Hy sorry for my bad english.
It is posible to force the redirect page evry 30 min for 10 sec. for a user?
Ex. The user connects to the hotspot, he logs in and see for 10 sec the redirect page (i will put there ad banner), and then he can surfe the inet, after 30 min. automaticly se the redirect page for 10 sec. and so on???
It is posible? When yes please tell me how, i thing this can be do with the redirect.php but i dont know how?
Help please Very Happy
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 am    
Post subject:

For your exact description, we currently don't have this capability. We are thinking about adding similar type of feature in the upcoming v6 (will be after beta 1 though. Beta 1 should be ready by the end of this month).

For the current v5, the closest thing is that you can take advantage of our "Anonymous Option" plus "Maximum time limit per session" features. In this scenario, the user will be forced to see the greeting page (which can contain any message including advertising) after every x minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 am    
Post subject:

Thank your for your reply. I tried out the "anonymous option and the Maximum time limit per session" option and yes it works! the only problem is it disconnects the internet from the yahoo messenger too. And for my customers would this a litle enervant. Is thear a workaround to add the yahoo messenger port to the free sites after the first anonymous login.

And PLEASE add this feuture to firstspot and an advertising module Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: