SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

For Firstspot V6 Compatible Printer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SysNet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 am    
Post subject: For Firstspot V6 Compatible Printer

hi... can you suggest a compatible dot matrix printer which is already tested for Firstspot v6? that can customize page and will appear to the Printer preferences..... that is compatible in windows server 2003 S2.

My Epson LX-300ii dot matrix that was install in windows server 2003 S2 can customize page but when i will choose the customize size i the printer preferences it does not appear in the drop down box selection... but when i look back in the printer set up still the customize page is there.... i search in the internet and try all the possible solution but it failed.......

thanx
jooney

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 am    
Post subject:

Can you use regular printer paper in a laser printer, or do you specifically have to use laser printer paper? I notice that some printer paper is called laser printer paper, and other kinds are just called printer paper. Do you have to use the kind that specifically says it's for laser printers, or can just regular printer paper be used? What's the difference?
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:36 am    
Post subject:

See http://patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2335
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: