SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

problem with the users!! activated users become inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karanchowdhary1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:31 am    
Post subject: problem with the users!! activated users become inactive

hi.. i have bought a copy of ur software..

prior .. i was using the software with a single shared anonymous password.

i activated my system for the user system..

to my dissapointment.. initially all users where..fine.. after 10 hours or so.. some become inactive..and again after some more time others become inactive...

even when i go to the user system.. and then edit the user.. i see that all my account r active ..but when the users try to log in it shows the account is inactive...intially it works..

the option which is there which says to suspend the account: i have put never for all my users

if i say edit the user
and then just go directly and save.. the user will again become active... plz let me know fast..

I bought the standard version of the software

thanks

Karan
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:07 am    
Post subject:

Are you using 3.0.x? You may hit the daylight saving time problem. See http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=381 for details.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:56 am    
Post subject:

hi .. ok.. this is how it goes...i am using v3.1.1

i dont use any conditions to suspend the accounts.. it works fine for 5-7 hours.. but then it gives me this issue!!

one more problem is i cannot access the firstspot software from the internet (public netwrok) .. i ticked the access from public network option!! but when i try to do it.. it just gives me page 404 error!!

do u think there is some database issue what i am having.. should i install ms sql or something and try out..

should i re-install the software???

any suggestions r welcome..
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:51 am    
Post subject:

1) Activation problem - we need to remotely diagnose in order to solve your problem. Note that usually we will only remotely login customer machine for customers with valid maintenance contract.

2) 404 error - Note that you need to restart FirstSpot for that parameter to take into effect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: