SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

STATISTICS OF CONNECTION OR REPORT OF CONETION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inversionesudesa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:40 am    
Post subject: STATISTICS OF CONNECTION OR REPORT OF CONETION

Gentlemen PATRONSOFT

My question is the following one:

I bought the system FIRSTSPOT ADVANCED and I want to do a monthly report of all my clients separately. It is to say, a report where the system should indicate me for every client the following fields:

1. User ID
2. IP/MAC
3. Login Start
4. Login End.
5. Data Transfer (Download)
6. Data Transfer (Upload)

But I want to export it separately and not in format of (.log), since that way it(he,she) would have to separate it manually for every client and it would go a long time.

I wanted that you were integrating a tool of exportation separately in order that the managers of the network(net) could have a report as every client to the moment to deliver monthly the invoice for the service.

I wait could help me in this topic that is very interesting for any company that buys your system FIRSTSPOT.

Thank you for your attention
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:23 am    
Post subject:

Just wondering, can you export the user log (to csv file) and then massage the data using tools like Excel. This shouldn't be too hard and you can sort by username.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:40 pm    
Post subject: resp.

Hello,
Already I did it with MS Excel, but you imagine that you were doing manually this operation of ordering(arranging) for user's name all the users that you have contracted in a service of wireless Internet. It(he,she) is to say, if the clients' quantity they were 100 for example, then you imagine 100 clients order(arrange) and to begin to separate them per month to deliver a report of connections.

I can do it with a few clients, but the problem is that the field of from date of session is one alone, and very difficult of separating it per month.
Tel.: +58 239-2129371
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:32 am    
Post subject:

I guess you need to use some Excel functions to automate that.

One of the difficulties on reporting is that there are so many variations. Nevertheless, for customers with valid maintenace contract we will try our best to cater.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: