SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Centralized SET UP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TORI wireless

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:48 pm    
Post subject: Centralized SET UP

Hi there support.

I want to puchase the latest version to do AAA from every WIFI network we own, in separate countries serving lots of costumers. We have not tested FS yet, but want to do that ASAP. M Question is: how to congigure FD in Amsterdam-NL, while giving authentication to users in India for E.G.
We definitely will not use any VPN connection. All WIFI Network clients need to enter Amsterdam b4 getting access. Is this Possible? and how do we set it in a NATed network?

thx
Roel
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:58 am    
Post subject:

First, you need to use our Scenerio 3 (see http://www.patronsoft.com/firstspot/topologies.html ).

If you don't want to use VPN, you need to have a dedicated line to run between your Hotspot and centralized site.

There are trade off among different architectures, please check out http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=437 for a more detailed discussion.

Last edited by alan on Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Tori wireless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:41 am    
Post subject: scenario 3

Hi there Jonathan, I was wondering which scenario you are using now and doesit work?, Since I am in the same position. We have locations in India,Panama, Amsterdam, Colombia and need a centralized solution. Any Idea?

cheers,
Roel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: