SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

A couple of suggestions re v4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcolmer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:40 pm    
Post subject: A couple of suggestions re v4

1. Please make the size of the text for the Quick User Add ticket larger. I've printed it off and it is really hard to read.

2. Please change the web interface for the config manager back to the v3 desgin. The way that the menu has been implemented in v4 doesn't work in Opera and is pretty tricky to use in IE as it often disappears before you've been able to click on something.

Thanks.

--Philip
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:25 am    
Post subject:

1) The QuickAdd prepaid card printout is actually designed for small voucher/receipt printer like Epson TM-U220 ( see http://pos.epson.com/products/TM-U220.htm ). What printer do you try?

2) The v3 Configuration Manager interface is quite hard to maintain and it consumes precious screen estate when the categories grow. We probably won't go back to the old UI. However, we will have someone look into it and most likely improve it in the v4 final release. Note that we support both IE and Firefox in v4 Configuration Manager.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:04 am    
Post subject:

I just printed it on a standard laser printer. I think that I'll probably take a different approach to providing the logon details to guests so that I can incorporate access information, etc.

Thanks for looking further at the config manager interface.

Regards

Philip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: