SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Interested in buying

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:48 pm    
Post subject: Interested in buying

Dear sir, i have written an email some days ago but no answer... Aren't you interested in selling your product?

Anyway... i wrote in this message that we are a hotel company and interested to order but in trial version i noticed some problems when starting the service... Sometimes starts and others not... As you undestand we need stability first of all. Also we are located in Greece... have you any representatives near us or we have to buy online? How this take place? The software is downloadable?

Thanks in advance
CyberElements

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:10 am    
Post subject:

Patronsoft is awesome on customer service, but have alot to do. Anyways, i'm setting up my "system" in hotel/motel's too, maybe i can be of help to you. Alan & Kevin are awesome on answering questions though.
Ellensburg, WA USA
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:41 am    
Post subject:

Gio, sorry for the late reply.

To answers your questions:
1) When you say sometimes FirstSpot fails to start, is there any pattern? What is the error message you see in the Configuration Manager?

2) We don't have partner in Greece yet. I suggest you purchase via http://www.patronsoft.com/firstspot/buy_now.html . Note that we accept bank transfer as well as credit card. Please send an email to firstspot@patronsoft.com if you need our bank information.

3) Once you make the payment, we will send you the license key which will unlock the trial version
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: