SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

different questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfleury

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:27 pm    
Post subject: different questions

hello

1. I can't find the way to make firstspot start automatically when i boot the computer. I've tried to put the dispatcher service in automatic, but it doesn't start !

2. I've tried to set some values for skyp QOS (mini 50 maxi 100), and it doesn't accept these values. What can i enter ?

3. I see that i can configure firstspot to be reached from a computer on the wifi network. Which address does this computer has to type ?

4. When a connected client's computer switchs off (let say, no more battery), firstspot will consider it still connected till the max iddle time is reached. Is there a way to solve that ?

Thanks for all, i managed to solve my paypal problem. Just to let you know, with a netgear DG632, it was impossible to use no-ip, but it works perfectly with dyndns.

Matthieu
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:00 am    
Post subject:

1) You might have timing issue. Refer to http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=961 for more information. Also, please check your Windows Event Viewer for any error.

2) You need to enter your Internet Download Speed/Upload Speed above first. FirstSpot needs to know your Internet bandwidth in order to calculate QoS.

3) You need to use URL like http://10.20.7.1:5787

4) There is no easy way to solve this. The client will stay logged in until:
- he logout explicitly
- idle timeout is reached
- FirstSpot administrator disconnects him manually
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: