SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Trouble with My FirstSpot Soffware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fausto Torrens

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:00 pm    
Post subject: Trouble with My FirstSpot Soffware

i` ve benn having trouble with My FirstSpot Soffware, the problem is the following i was having the software working properly until one day that i decided to format the server because i was having troubles with it (a win 2000 server problem, with some files that were damage by a virus) so for that reason i decided to format the server computer, so know that installed everything again, everything work properly i download all the windows update for win 2000 server including SP4 for win 2000, and after that i installed the firstspot software, and it run PERFECT but it work perfect UNTIL i decided to CLICK THE START BUTTOM, every time i click the START BUTTOM I RECEIVED A ERROR THAT SERVER OR PROGRAM CAN NO BE STARTED, i`ve the license of the software cuz` i bought it but it doesn`t want to work, please let me know what can i do, because i`m receivin to many calls from my client, those that are gaving their money for the service tha i`m gaving to them, please let me know or write me to this mail that i haved, torrensfa@hotmail.com and ronal429@hotmail.com please send me any comments to both mail please or leave me a feedback here in the page
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:15 pm    
Post subject:

Please send your questions to firstspot@patronsoft.com and identify yourself (your name, email used to buy the software, the current version of FirstSpot you're using on the newly formatted machine, etc).

Please also let them know the *exact* error message you saw.

Please understand that response time cannot be guaranteed in this pre-sales support forum. For after-sales support, we give priority to customers with valid maintenance contract.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: