SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Scenario 3, Requirements??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inversiones_udesa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 pm    
Post subject: Scenario 3, Requirements??????

I want to implement Scenario 3, I want that you they say to me as they are the requirements of hardware and software that make lack for scene 3. Also, that there is to form in the FirstSpot v.3.14 for Scenario 3.

At the moment I have formed Scenario 1. But I want to implement Subneting to travez of DHCP Agent Relay. (Linksys RVS-4000 Router).

At the moment I have formed Scenario 1. But I want to implement Subneting by means of DHCP Agent Relay and segments of networks Class C. (Linksys RVS-4000 Router).

I wait for your answer to the possible brevity

Regards,

Ali Vivas
Representaciones Abanet, C.A.
Venezuela
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:35 am    
Post subject:

If you want to use VPN tunnel in Scenario 3, please check out http://www.patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1338 .

If you just want to setup Scenario 3 without VPN (i.e. you have control over outgoing path), a "normal" router with DHCP relay will do.

Please check out chapter 4 of firstspot_guide.pdf for details in configuring Scenario 3's Multiple Network Segments settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: